Monday, March 26, 2012

The Dating Game

Anonymous Says:

Hey Bekka, I'm in a relationship right now with someone who I thought was right for me. She's nice, smart, pretty, and has a good head on her shoulders. But I've found recently that we really have nothing in common. Also recently I've fallen head over heals for one of my best friends. My friend is also in a relationship in which they too have nothing in common. But I have no idea if she feels the same way I do about her. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here and I don't know what to do with myself. Anything you can help me out with would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.


Well Reader:

First of all I think you should share your feelings with your friend and that doesn't necessarily mean you have to act upon those feelings but, it's good to have all sides before making a decision. If you really have no feelings for the girl your with it's unfair to both you and her to carry on this ruse. If you want to step from this relationship your best bet is to just come out and tell her the truth. Just be honest and the path you are supposed to go will take you there on it's own. I hope that my advice has helped you determine your decision. Thank you for your post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bekka. I will let you know how everything works out for me.