Monday, February 13, 2012

Bitter Sweet

Anonymous Says:
Dear Bekka,
My grandmother has just passed away and in her will she has arranged that all of her money go towards charity. But, the family wants to split it amongst each other. I would like to honor her wishes but, at the same time I would like some extra cash in my pocket...what do you think?


Well Reader,
Since your grandmother had her heart set on giving her hard earned money to a charity, I think it should be honored. While everybody would like some extra cash in their pockets, you should think about how she would feel if you were to do that, and honor her wishes. Also, to add to this you are not allowed to change the will after the family member has already deceased. Your grandmother would only be capable of doing that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it was written in your grandmother's will, it HAS to go to charity. that is not only what is right, it is the LAW!