Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What did You Do for Your Sweetheart?

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!


Tell me what you did for your significant other, or family member. Did you go out to lunch or make a card with a heart shaped box full of candy? Or maybe you guys just snuggled up to a nice romantic movie and enjoy each other's company.


Today my Fiance Sam handed me a card he made me and bought me a box with chocolate coconut shaped hearts inside. It was the sweetest surprise. Sam and I also went out with his grandmother to lunch. I love spending time with his family. I have already accepted them as apart of my family 2 years ago. Sam and I have been together 3. I couldn't picture myself being anywhere else but, right here with my family and the man that I plain on spending the rest of my life with.


So, tell me what did you do for your true love?

No comments: