Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unnecessary Flirting

Anonymous Says:
Bekka, I need some advice. My mom has this new boyfriend, and I do not get along with him. He's always in our business and I feel that he flirts with me while my mom isn't looking. I have tried to tell my mom about this situation but, she thinks I am lying. What can I do to make her see the truth?


Well Reader:
I know that it can be rough to see your mom have a new man in her life. I can relate to that. Also, at the same time, your mother’s boyfriend flirting with you is absolutely crossing the line. In my opinion I would call him out. 
While in front of your mom tell her boyfriend the things that make you feel uncomfortable needs to stop. Voice your opinion loudly whenever one of those situations occurs. It's not right and you shouldn't stand for it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catch him on video and turn him in. Also check the list of sexual predators to see if he's listed.