Sunday, February 12, 2012

Would You Help Someone You Don't Know?

Let's Help Save This Mother's Life:

ATTENTION: if anyone is O negative and would be kind enough to donate their kidney to me or if you don’t know what blood type you are please call Jeanine Vallen she is a nurse at Lourdes that deals with potential donors at 856-757-3209 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            856-757-3209      end_of_the_skype_highlighting and say that you would like to be tested for me to see if you are a match...please find it in your hearts to do this for me.... i have an 8 month old son who I love very much and I want to watch him grow up into a very handsome man one day.... please I cannot leave my fiancé and son on this planet alone they need me and so does my family.... just writing this brought tears to my eyes... please help save my life..

Will you be that person?

My Fiancé and I are willing how about you?

No comments: