Monday, February 13, 2012

You Never Know I Could Be Your Boss One Day

Have You Ever Had a Situation Such As This?


I was just sitting around the other day and remembered a time
when Sam and I were at a friends house party. It was an awesome night but, there was one comment that still irks the hell out of me. I was going around talking to all of the girls and telling them how I liked their outfits no big deal right? Well I get to one chick and she tells me that I am one of the prettiest girls at the party but, then follows it up with a "The only thing is you dress differently"... I what?Of course I do you want to know why?


Because, you are you and I am not. Dressing differently just says you want to stand out in the crowd and not be a follower. Excuse me when I say this but, since when is it an odd thing to see a girl covering her goods? Every girl, besides a couple, had their privates airing out. Don't they know that men actually prefer a little mystery? 


I think that judging someone for their clothing is ridiculous. Except for the guys that wear their pants way pass their butt.We don't want to see what kind of boxers you are wearing nor do we want to see your butt. So I will end this by saying, Catty girls KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! You never know I could be your boss one day :D  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bekka amen to the pants on the ground business. I would laugh so loud when I would chase a suspect and his pants were hanging down around his knees..Made my job so much easier...But what is that all about anyway? I agree about the mystery of covering up. Somehow it is way more sexy!!

Rebecca Pursell said...

Thank you for your comment "Anonymous" *wink* I too agree it is a whole lot sexier!

bff said...

i have always had a different style. while most girls dress to impress, i have always wore jeans, comfy tees, dew rags in my hair, and boots. in fact, one of my closest, dearest freinds from college told me that's what "attracted" her to me. she knew i wasn't afraid to march to a different drum. i have been out of school for a long time and have moved away but we still are very close. She helped me through my family woes and i helped her through the death of her husband. once in a while i think about "what if i tried to fit in?" i would have missed out on her.