Friday, July 6, 2012

What do you do when your significant other wants to...

What do you do when your significant other wants to party and be with the "guys" or "girls"?

I am asking you guys this question. How or what are we supposed to feel when our partner doesn't want to spend time with you like you used to? Have you ever had someone tell you, "just to let you know if you marry me your marring my friends as well"? What would you say if you were in that situation?


I know that you can't always be happy in a relationship and you will fight one way or another, but what if it's often? Of course you don't want to just leave the one you love because you (I hope) want to work things out. Let's say it was just the two of you for awhile and then all of a sudden you are on the back burner, because they want to party and hang out with their friends. What about you? Weren't you there when no one else was? What do you do? If you don't want to give me your answer as to what you are going to do ask yourself...what would I do in these situations?

No comments: