Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cheating

Have you ever been cheated on? What feelings were you going through when it happened?

I myself have been cheated on too many times. My ex fiance cheated on me with my "best friend" right next to me while I "slept." What I felt was anger, hatred, betrayal, and disrespected. We were together for four years and everything was fantastic...until the last 2 years. He was distant, always wanting to hang with the guys and not go home to sleep in our own bed, and wasn't interested in doing anything with me.

When we moved back down to Penndel to live with his mother that's when things quickly turned around. He told me he didn't like being home and he wanted to always drink beers with the guys like ALL the time. I simply wanted to feel like I was still number one and he put me at the bottom without a second thought. That is what really smacked me in the face..And THEN he out of the blue wanted a break! You know what I did? 

I packed one outfit and shoved random stuff into my duffle bag and left for my mothers'. He told me I could stay there, but who wants to stay in a place surrounded by his family and constantly watching him leave? I know I didn't want that. Before I left I took my engagement ring off and gave it to him. I said "Give it back to me when you know what you want, because I am tired of telling you what I want." 

He now loves to tell people I broke his heart, but fails to tell anyone his own faults..he ruined us, he pushed me away. Tell me who really broke who's heart?

No comments: